To support our local team in Martinsried we are looking for a
Working Student (m/f/d) - Data Science
Coriolis Pharma is a globally operating independent service provider for formulation research and development of for a large variety of different (bio)pharmaceutical molecules, including proteins, peptides, nucleic acids, ATMPs, GMOs, vaccines and virus(-like) particles. An interdisciplinary team of highly qualified scientists with many years of experience in the development of (bio)pharmaceuticals supported by an expert scientific advisory board provides cutting-edge service and know-how related to the formulation development of biopharmaceuticals. At our company, we pursue one goal every day: the advancement of medicines to cure people. Our expanding company currently employs about 140 people at two sites.
At Coriolis Pharma, we are implementing state-of the-art software solutions to digitalize all our laboratory work processes. Our immediate goal is thus to prepare for the implementation of modern data-science solutions. An important aspect of data science is to ensure that the master data entering the system are uniform, accurate, and consistent.
To that end, we are looking for a motivated working student who will be responsible for managing the master data. In the position, you will become an expert in modern lab information management systems (LIMS) and how data is handled and visualized behind the scenes. Furthermore, you will learn what role data integrity plays in the field of data science.
- You are responsible for the integrity of the master data and help define the requirements for data quality
- You will be the liaison between the scientists and the data science unit
- You will help ensure that all chemicals, consumables, instrument names, and parameters are consistent in the IT platform
- You are studying pharmaceutical science, physics, (bio)informatics, mathematics or engineering and you are still matriculated
- You enjoy working with an international team
- You have a very good knowledge of written and spoken English
- You have a good eye for details, work in a structured way and have a strong interest in data
What we offer you
We offer a long-term student employment (minimum 3 months) as working student (Werkstudent) with about 4 to 20 hours of work per week during the semester (dependent on your schedule and flexibility); during semester breaks you can increase the work load up to 40 hours per week, if preferred.
As a working student, you become a member of the data science unit with your own set of tasks and responsibilities. At the same time, you are part of a fast-developing pharma company getting valuable insights for your future career. Beyond that Coriolis offers a variety of benefits and team activities to its employees.
If this sounds exciting to you, then please apply to join our team!
Please, visit our website for further information: www.coriolis-pharma.com
We are looking forward to your application in English, preferably in a single PDF file.