Specialist for Aseptic Drug Product Manufacturing (w/m/d)
Coriolis Pharma, is a globally operating independent service provider for formulation research and development of (bio)pharmaceutical drugs (proteins, peptides, monoclonal antibodies, RNA/DNA etc.) and vaccines. An interdisciplinary team of highly qualified scientists with many years of experience in the development of (bio)pharmaceuticals supported by an expert scientific advisory board provides cutting-edge service and know-how related to the formulation development of biopharmaceuticals.
- Work in project teams for biopharmaceutical aspetic filling and drug product development
- Be a key specialist to set up, to operate and to maintain aspetic filling operations
- Plan and execute aseptic drug product manufacturing activities, such as formulation preparation, primary packaging material preparation, filling line operation, packaging and labelling
- Completion of lab records/documentation according to good research practice
- Support CMC activities of biopharmaceuticals such as analytical method set-up, formulation preparation and development, primary packaging preparation, optimization of lyophilization processes, robustness investigations, scale-up and transfer
- Support of reporting activities and communication with clients
- Work according to instruction, operating procedure and good research practice
- Bachelor’s or Master degree in a (Applied) Sciences, Bioprocessing, Engineering or related field is beneficial
- A minimum 3 years hands on experiences in aseptic filling operations and clean room (e.g., filling, sterilization) is required
- Basic knowledge in biopharmeutical formulation analysis and characterization is advantagous
- Open for new ideas and tasks, high willingness to learn - hands on mentality
- Team player with strong motivation, inter-personal skills and excellent communication abilities
What we offer you
As a Specialist, you will join a highly motivated, interdisciplinary team performing contract research and development for customers from the (bio)pharmaceutical industry worldwide.
We offer you diversified and challenging areas of responsibilities in our innovative company. We actively support your personal development (technical, scientific and personal skills) especially by training on relevant techniques for characterization of (bio)pharmaceuticals. Beyond that Coriolis offers a variety of benefits and team activities to its employees.
Please, visit our website for further information: www.coriolis-pharma.com.