Scientist (w/m/d) Drug Product Development for Biopharmaceuticals
Coriolis Pharma, is a globally operating independent service provider for formulation research and development of (bio)pharmaceutical drugs (proteins, peptides, monoclonal antibodies, RNA/DNA etc.) and vaccines. An interdisciplinary team of highly qualified scientists with many years of experience in the development of (bio)pharmaceuticals supported by an expert scientific advisory board provides cutting-edge service and know-how related to the formulation development of biopharmaceuticals.
- Support/lead project teams for the pharmaceutical drug product development of biopharmaceuticals
- Plan and execute CMC activities of biopharmaceuticals, including formulation preparation and development, forced degradation study, stability and comparability testing, primary packaging selection, optimization of lyophilization processes, robustness investigations, scale-up and transfer, etc.
- Perform analytical method development, characterization and evaluation of biopharmaceuticals
- Data analysis of analytical results, support of reporting activities
- Communication and reporting with our customers
- System ownership of analytical equipment (e.g. maintenance activities)
- University degree in pharmacy, pharmaceutical sciences, (bio)chemistry, chemical engineering, or related field
- A minimum of 3 years relevant experience
- Strong scientific background and experience in the field of biopharmaceutical characterization and analysis
- Experience in the field of protein/oligonucleotide liquid and/or lyophilization formulation development and formulation preparation technology is advantagous
- Open for new ideas and tasks, high willingness to learn - hands on mentality
- Team player with strong motivation, inter-personal skills and excellent communication abilities
What we offer you
As Scientist, you will join a highly motivated, interdisciplinary team performing contract research and development for customers from the (bio)pharmaceutical industry worldwide.
We offer you diversified and challenging areas of responsibilities in our innovative company. We actively support your personal development (technical, scientific and personal skills) especially by training on relevant techniques for characterization of (bio)pharmaceuticals. Beyond that Coriolis offers a variety of benefits and team activities to its employees.
Please, visit our website for further information: www.coriolis-pharma.com