Scientist (f/m) Drug Product Development for Biopharmaceuticals
“Experienced in protein formulation and lyophilization”
Coriolis Pharma, is a globally operating independent service provider for formulation research and development of (bio)pharmaceutical drugs (proteins, peptides, monoclonal antibodies, RNA/DNA etc.) and vaccines. An interdisciplinary team of highly qualified scientists with many years of experience in the development of (bio)pharmaceuticals supported by an expert scientific advisory board provides cutting-edge service and know-how related to the formulation development of biopharmaceuticals.
- Support project teams for the pharmaceutical drug product development of biopharmaceuticals
- Preparation and analysis of liquid and freeze-dried formulations
- Formulation development especially for lyophilizates (from early stage formulations to commercial products)
- Development of lyophilization processes, robustness investigations, scale-up and transfer
- Perform analytical method development, characterization and evaluation of biopharmaceuticals
- Data analysis of freeze-drying processes and analytical results, support of reporting activities
- Communication and reporting with our customers
- University degree in pharmacy, pharmaceutical sciences, (bio)chemistry, chemical engineering, or related field
- A minimum of 3 years relevant experience
- Experience in the field of protein formulation development and protein analytics
- Scientific background and experience in the field of lyophilization technology
- Team player with strong motivation, inter-personal skills and excellent communication abilities
What we offer you
As Scientist for Drug Product Development you are - together with the project team you are part of - responsible for the successful execution of research and development projects for our customers worldwide.
We offer you diversified and challenging areas of responsibilities in our innovative company. You’ll become part of a highly motivated, interdisciplinary team to work and share ideas with. We actively support your personal development (technical, scientific and personal skills) especially by training on relevant techniques for pharmaceutical freeze-drying and characterization of lyophilizates and (bio)pharmaceuticals. Beyond that Coriolis offers a variety of benefits and team activities to its employees.
Please, visit our website for further information: www.coriolis-pharma.com