Scientist (f/m/d) HPLC LC-MS
Drug Product Characterization for Biopharmaceuticals (Ref.2020.01)
Coriolis Pharma, is a globally operating independent service provider for formulation research and development of (bio)pharmaceutical drugs (proteins, peptides, monoclonal antibodies, RNA/DNA etc.) and vaccines. An interdisciplinary team of highly qualified scientists with many years of experience in the development of (bio)pharmaceuticals supported by an expert scientific advisory board provides cutting-edge service and know-how related to the formulation development of biopharmaceuticals.
- Support project teams for the pharmaceutical drug product characterization of biopharmaceuticals
- Perform analytical method implementation, development, characterization and evaluation of biopharmaceuticals and excipients via liquid chromatography (HPLC and UPLC) and high-resolution mass spectrometry (HRMS qTOF)
- Plan and execute CMC activities of biopharmaceuticals, including formulation preparation, forced degradation study, stability and comparability testing, robustness investigations, trouble shooting activities, etc.
- Perform analytical characterization and evaluation of biopharmaceuticals (e.g. particle characterization, higher order structure, etc.)
- Carry out data analysis of analytical results andreporting activities
- Communication and discussion with our customers
- System ownership of analytical equipment (e.g. scientific consulting, trainings, maintenance activities)
- University degree in pharmacy, pharmaceutical sciences, (bio)chemistry, chemical engineering, or related field
- A minimum of 3 years hands on, relevant experience
- Strong scientific background and experience in the field of biopharmaceutical characterization especially analysis by LC (HPLC and UPLC) and LC-HRMS
- Former experiences with Xevo G2-XS qTOF mass spectrometer and UNIFI data evaluation is favorable
- Experience in the field of protein liquid formulation development and formulation preparation is beneficial
- Team player with strong motivation, inter-personal skills and excellent communication abilities
What we offer you
As Scientist you are - together with the project team you are - responsible for the successful execution of research and development projects for our customers worldwide.
We offer you diversified and challenging areas of responsibilities in our innovative company. You’ll become part of a highly motivated, interdisciplinary team to work and share ideas with. We actively support your personal development (technical, scientific and personal skills) especially by training on relevant techniques for characterization of biopharmaceuticals. Beyond that Coriolis offers a variety of benefits and team activities to its employees.
Please, visit our website for further information: www.coriolis-pharma.com