Scientific Application Specialist (f/m/d)
Coriolis Pharma, is a globally operating service provider and one of the world leaders in formulation research and development of (bio)pharmaceutical drugs and vaccines.
We revolutionize the development process of biopharmaceutical drugs by integrating innovative digital formulation approaches from drug development to commercial products. As a people and team oriented company with an interdisciplinary team of highly skilled scientists and an expert scientific advisory board, we provide cutting-edge services and tailor-made solutions for our clients.
What motivates us? Our motivation is to enable the development of innovative drugs by performing outstanding biopharmaceutical research to improve the quality of life for humankind.
In the Data Science Unit, we are implementing the scientific IT infrastructure to match our future ambitions within the field of data science. The solution includes a LIMS, automated data parsers for simple and analytical instruments, and a data visualization tool. As we are approaching the operational phase, we are now looking to hire a second Scientific Application Specialist (f/m/d) to join the team.
- Supporting users, you will help ensure a smooth roll-out of the platform;
- by creating, testing, and maintaining data parsers, you will help ensure a high-performing analytics platform.
- You document your work and create procedures to create a robust, future-proof IT solution.
- You optimize the platform by listening to users’ requirement and - together with the LIMS vendor –configure the solution to fit the business’ needs.
- You ensure the platform is running smoothly; and
- you are responsible for administration of accesses and roles, and other administrative master data.
What you need to succeed
- You have a background in IT management, computer science, life science informatics, or similar discipline.
- You have experience with LIMS and sample management from a CRO, biotech, or pharmaceutical company
- You communicate clearly in English
- You have a strategic mindset and enjoy staying up-to-date on new technologies
- You enjoy implementing new technologies and you like to support other people
- Good documentation practice is part of your DNA
- Experience with data visualization, data analysis, and programming is considered an advantage but not a must (e.g., Spotfire, R, Python)
- Experience from working in a GxP environment is beneficial but not required
As Scientific Application Specialist (f/m/d) you will join a highly motivated, international team on a journey towards a modern data-science infrastructure. We love new technologies and putting them in the hands of highly skilled scientists is what we strive for. The position offers diverse tasks, which ensure that no two days are alike as well as the unique opportunity to shape a growing scientific IT organization. We actively support your personal development; especially by training in relevant technologies and participation in conferences. Beyond that, Coriolis offers a variety of benefits – including flexible workhours – and team activities to its employees. We are located in the southern part of Munich and due to the nature of the job you are expected to work mostly on-site.
Coriolis Pharma is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from all qualified individuals regardless of ethnicity, sex, citizenship or gender identity, color, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, marital status, age or individual preferences. Different backgrounds, experiences and ideas push us further and raise the bar.
Due to the current events concerning the COVID-19 pandemic, Coriolis Pharma has implemented different measures to ensure the physical and mental health and safety of our employees (for example: air filter in offices, free masks and disinfectants, in-house antigen testing, flexible use of mobile working).
Thank you for your interest! We look forward to receiving your application documents. Please use our career portal exclusively for this purpose. We would like to support you from the very beginning to shape your development possibilities here at Coriolis.
Please, visit our website www.coriolis-pharma.com or contact us directly for further information.
We are looking forward to your application!