To reinforce and expand our team we are looking for
Scientific Reviewer (f/m/d)
Coriolis Pharma, is a globally operating independent service provider for formulation research and development of (bio)pharmaceuticals (proteins, peptides, monoclonal antibodies, nucleic acids, vaccines, etc.). An interdisciplinary team of highly qualified scientists with many years of experience in the development of (bio)pharmaceuticals supported by an expert scientific advisory board provides cutting-edge service and know-how related to the formulation development of (bio)pharmaceuticals.
- Provide scientific and technological support for Coriolis’ project teams in biopharmaceutical formulation development and/or analytical characterization projects:
- Support project managers during detailed experimental planning and troubleshooting
- Review of Coriolis’ documents (e.g. workplans, presentations and reports) in client projects
- Conduct literature studies
- Discussion and alignment of data and results in the overall scope/context of the study
- Take part in meetings and telephone conferences with clients to provide scientific support were needed
- Provide scientific and technological support of internal research projects at Coriolis
- Support business development in the scientific assessment of new project requests and the definition of the project strategy
- Support Coriolis’ management in scientific questions and strategy
- Involvement in training and continuing education of Coriolis’ employees for scientific and technological aspects
- Representation of Coriolis at conferences
- PhD degree in pharmacy, pharmaceutical sciences, biochemistry, biophysics, or related field
- 10+ years experience in drug product development for biopharmaceuticals (protein therapeutics, nucleic acids, ATMPs and/or vaccines)
- In-depth scientific know-how in the field of formulation development and analytical characterization of biopharmaceuticals
- Lyophilization expertise and regulatory experience are beneficial for the position
- Team player with a high intrinsic motivation and enthusiasm for science and innovation
- Excellent communication skills (in English)
- Excellent scientific writing skills
What we offer you
As a Scientific Reviewer, you will join a highly motivated, interdisciplinary team performing contract research and development for clients from the (bio)pharmaceutical industry worldwide. In this cross-functional position you will support Coriolis’ project teams by providing scientific and technological guidance for drug product development projects, with focus on formulation development (liquid and lyophilized) and analytical characterization for biopharmaceuticals, including vaccines and virus-based advanced therapy medicinal products (ATMPs). As a Scientific Reviewer you have the flexibility to work from remote and/or on-site at Coriolis.
We offer you diversified and challenging areas of responsibilities in our innovative company. We actively support your personal development and the realization of your own ideas, e.g., specialization on management or scientific tasks.