Scientific Reviewer (m/w/d)
Development of lyophilized biopharmaceutical drug products
Coriolis Pharma, is a globally operating independent service provider for formulation research and development of (bio)pharmaceutical drugs (proteins, peptides, monoclonal antibodies, RNA/DNA etc.) and vaccines. An interdisciplinary team of highly qualified scientists with many years of experience in the development of (bio)pharmaceuticals supported by an expert scientific advisory board provides cutting-edge service and know-how related to the formulation development of biopharmaceuticals.
Areas of responsibility
As a Scientific Reviewer, you will join a highly motivated, interdisciplinary team performing contract research and development for customers from the (bio)pharmaceutical industry worldwide. In this cross-function position you will support Coriolis’ project teams by providing scientific and technological guidance for client projects, with focus on lyophilization technologies and development of lyophilized formulations for biopharmaceuticals, vaccines and ATMPs.
- Provide technological and scientific support for Coriolis’ project teams in biopharmaceutical formulation development and/or characterization projects (focus lyophilized drug products and lyophilization technologies):
- Assist project managers during detailed experimental planning and troubleshooting
- Review of Coriolis’ documents in client projects
- Conduct literature studies
- Write executive summaries/project summaries
- Take part in meetings and telephone conferences with clients
- Involved in training and continuing education of Coriolis’ employees
- Support implementation of new technologies in the field of lyophilization
- Support business development in the scientific and technological assessment of new project requests and the definition of the project strategy
- PhD degree in pharmacy, pharmaceutical sciences, chemical engineering, or related field
- > 10 years experience in drug product development for biopharmaceuticals, ATMPs and/or vaccines
- Extensive scientific know-how in the field of drug product development of bio therapeutics/vaccines/ATMPs
- Strong technical lyophilization expertise is beneficial for the position
- Team player with strong motivation, leadership skills and intrinsic motivation/enthusiasm for science and improvement
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent written and verbal knowledge of English and scientific writing
What we offer you
We offer you diversified and challenging areas of responsibilities in our innovative company. We actively support your personal development and the realization of your own ideas, i.e. specialization on management or scientific tasks.
Please, visit our website for further information: www.coriolis-pharma.com