Scientific Reviewer (f/m/d)
Coriolis Pharma, is a globally operating independent service provider for formulation research and development of (bio)pharmaceutical drugs (proteins, peptides, monoclonal antibodies, RNA/DNA etc.) and vaccines. An interdisciplinary team of highly qualified scientists with many years of experience in the development of (bio)pharmaceuticals supported by an expert scientific advisory board provides cutting-edge service and know-how related to the formulation development of biopharmaceuticals.
You will take over a cross-functional position to support Coriolis’ project teams by providing scientific guidance and review for client projects in the field of formulation development and analytical characterization of biopharmaceuticals, vaccines and ATMPs.
- Provide scientific support for Coriolis’ project teams in biopharmaceutical formulation development and/or characterization projects, including participation in meetings/telephone conferences with clients and review of scientific documents
- Support business development in the scientific assessment of new project requests and the definition of the project strategy
- Support Coriolis’ management in scientific questions and strategy
- Representation of Coriolis at conferences (if applicable)
- Being involved/support in Coriolis’ in-house research projects (if applicable)
- PhD degree in pharmacy, pharmaceutical sciences, biochemistry, biophysics, or related field
- > 15 years experience in formulation development and drug product development for biopharmaceuticals, ATMPs and/or vaccines
- Extensive scientific know-how in the field of formulation development and analytical characterization of bio therapeutics/vaccines/ATMPs
- Lyophilization expertise and regulatory experience are beneficial for the position
- Team player with intrinsic motivation and enthusiasm for science and improvement
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent written and verbal knowledge of English and scientific writing
What we offer you
As a Scientific Reviewer, you will join a highly motivated, interdisciplinary team performing contract research and development for clients from the (bio)pharmaceutical industry worldwide.
We offer you diversified and challenging areas of responsibilities in our innovative company. We actively support your personal development and the realization of your own ideas, i.e. specialization on scientific tasks. Beyond that Coriolis offers a variety of benefits and team activities to its employees.
Please, visit our website for further information: www.coriolis-pharma.com