For our Team in Munich we are currently looking for
Project Manager (f/m/d) GMP Bioanalytics
Coriolis Pharma is a globally operating independent service provider for formulation research and development of for a large variety of different (bio)pharmaceutical molecules, including proteins, peptides, nucleic acids, ATMPs (in particular viral vectors for gene delivery), GMOs, vaccines and virus(-like) particles. An interdisciplinary team of highly qualified scientists with many years of experience in the development of (bio)pharmaceuticals supported by an expert scientific advisory board provides cutting-edge service and know-how related to the formulation development of biopharmaceuticals. At our company, we pursue one goal every day: the advancement of medicines to cure people. Our expanding company currently employs about 140 people at two sites.
- Take over the responsibility to lead and manage analytical projects with focus on a GMP-compliant characterization of biopharmaceuticals and vaccines for clients
- Coordinate qualification and validation projects (analytical method or laboratory equipment) including the compilation of validation plans, protocols and reports
- Execute analytical as well as general laboratory work as part of a project team lead by himself or in a accordance to provisions by other Project Leaders
- Take over the lead in the communication with the client (first point of contact) and internally with other project team members and involved Units at Coriolis
- Ensure that relevant resources are embedded into the project and that project-related decisions are based on state-of-the-art scientific principles
- Perform project planning, coordination, execution (supported by project team members for laboratory work) and resource management
- Ensure timely delivery of projects within budget, scope and desired quality
- Ensure that project deliverables, i.e. experimental plans, experimental data, data presentations and reports are prepared timely and according to the required quality standards
- Take over the responsibility for interpretation of data and the drawing of final conclusions; compile data presentations and reports
- Act in the role as a GMP analytical expert (individually with a different focus based on your experience) and provide support to Scientists and Junior Scientists
- University degree in pharmacy, (bio)chemistry, biology, or related field, PhD beneficial
- A mininum of 4-5 years of relevant working experience
- Proven experience in GMP field
- Subject matter expert in protein analytical methods (HPLC, MFI, LO, UV, DLS)
- Proven ability in leading drug product development programs
- Team player with strong motivation and inter-personal skills
- Open for new ideas and tasks, can-do attitude, and hands on mentality
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and German
As a Project Manager (f/m/d), you will join a highly motivated, interdisciplinary team performing contract research and development for clients from the (bio)pharmaceutical industry worldwide. We offer you diversified and challenging areas of responsibilities in our innovative company. We actively support your personal development (project management, technical, scientific and personal skills) tailored to your individual development plan. Beyond that Coriolis offers a variety of benefits and team activities to its employees.
Coriolis Pharma is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from all qualified individuals regardless of ethnicity, sex, citizenship or gender identity, color, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, marital status, age or individual preferences. Different backgrounds, experiences and ideas push us further and raise the bar.
Due to the current events concerning the COVID-19 pandemic, Coriolis Pharma has implemented different measures to ensure the physical and mental health and safety of our employees (for example: air filter in offices, free masks and disinfectants, in-house antigen testing, flexible use of mobile working).
Thank you for your interest! We look forward to receiving your application documents. Please use our career portal exclusively for this purpose. We would like to support you from the very beginning to shape your development possibilities here at Coriolis.
Please, visit our website www.coriolis-pharma.com or contact us directly for further information.
We are looking forward to your application!