For our Team in Munich we are currently looking for
Project Manager (f/m/d) Drug Product Development for Biopharmaceuticals
Coriolis Pharma is a globally operating independent service provider for formulation research and development of for a large variety of different (bio)pharmaceutical molecules, including proteins, peptides, nucleic acids, ATMPs (in particular viral vectors for gene delivery), GMOs, vaccines and virus(-like) particles. An interdisciplinary team of highly qualified scientists with many years of experience in the development of (bio)pharmaceuticals supported by an expert scientific advisory board provides cutting-edge service and know-how related to the formulation development of biopharmaceuticals. At our company, we pursue one goal every day: the advancement of medicines to cure people. Our expanding company currently employs about 140 people at two sites.
- Take over the responsibility to lead and manage drug product development projects with focus on formulation development (liquid and/or lyophilized) for biopharmaceuticals and vaccines for clients
- Take over the lead in the communication with the client (first point of contact) and internally with other project team members and involved units at Coriolis
- Ensure that relevant resources are embedded into the project and that project-related decisions are based on state-of-the-art scientific principles
- Perform project planning, coordination, execution (supported by project team members for laboratory work) and resource management
- Ensure timely delivery of projects within budget, scope and desired quality
- Ensure that project deliverables, i.e. experimental plans, experimental data, data presentations and reports are prepared timely and according to the required quality standards
- Take over the responsibility for interpretation of data and the drawing of final conclusions; compile data presentations and reports
- Act in the role as a drug product development expert (individually with a different focus based on your experience) and provide support to scientists and junior scientists
- University degree in pharmacy, (bio)chemistry, biology, or related field, PhD beneficial
- A mininum of 4-5 years of relevant working experience
- Proven ability in leading drug product development programs
- Profound expert / scientific knowledge in liquid and/or lyophilization formulation development and analytical characterization of biophamaceuticals
- Team player with strong motivation and inter-personal skills
- Open for new ideas and tasks, can-do attitude and hands on mentality
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and German
What we offer
As a Project Manager, you will join a highly motivated, interdisciplinary team performing contract research and development for clients from the (bio)pharmaceutical industry worldwide. We offer you diversified and challenging areas of responsibilities in our innovative company. We actively support your personal development (project management, technical, scientific and personal skills) tailored to your individual development plan. Beyond that Coriolis offers a variety of benefits and team activities to its employees.
Coriolis Pharma is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from all qualified individuals regardless of ethnicity, sex, gender, color, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, marital status or age. We value diversity at our company!
Due to the current events concerning COVID-19, Coriolis Pharma has implemented different measures to ensure the health and safety of our employees (Air filter in every office, free masks and disinfectants, flexible use of home office).
Please, visit our website www.coriolis-pharma.com for further information.