Postdoctoral Scientist (m/w/d)
For a collaboration project with a large pharmaceutical company in the field of drug product characterization for biopharmaceuticals and viral vectors
2 year position, with option to be extended - Ref.PostDoc15
Coriolis Pharma, is a globally operating independent service provider for formulation research and development of (bio)pharmaceutical drugs (proteins, peptides, monoclonal antibodies, RNA/DNA etc.) and vaccines. An interdisciplinary team of highly qualified scientists with many years of experience in the development of (bio)pharmaceuticals supported by an expert scientific advisory board provides cutting-edge service and know-how related to the formulation development of biopharmaceuticals.
As Postdoctoral Scientist, you will join a highly motivated, interdisciplinary team performing contract research and development for customers from the (bio)pharmaceutical industry worldwide. You will take over a research project will focus on the evaluation of innovative analytical approaches for particle analysis in the field of biopharmaceuticals and viral vectors. The project is planned for 2 years, with the option to be extended.
- Own research project related to the evaluation and implementation of innovative biophysical and particle characterization methods for drug product development for biologics and viral vectors
- Project planning, project coordination, experimental work, reporting, and communication within the project team
- Communication within the project team at Coriolis and with external partner
- Generate scientific output from the project (publications, posters, presentations) and participation at international conferences
- Guidance of Bachelor/Master students and interns
- PhD degree in biophysics, pharmacy, pharmaceutical sciences, biochemistry, or related field
- High interest in scientific work on a pharmaceutically relevant topic performed in a collaborative setting
- Strong analytical background, with focus on characterization of nanoparticles, nanomedicines or biopharmaceuticals
- Experience in particle characterization technologies, light scattering analysis and field flow fractionation
- Ability for critical thinking and implementation of scientific ideas into practice
- Team player with strong motivation, inter-personal skills and excellent communication abilities
What we offer you
As Postdoctoral Scientist, you will join a highly motivated, interdisciplinary team performing contract research and development for customers from the (bio)pharmaceutical industry worldwide.
We offer you diversified and challenging areas of responsibilities in our innovative company. We actively support your personal development and the realization of your own ideas, i.e. specialization on management or scientific tasks. Beyond that Coriolis offers a variety of benefits and team activities to its employees.
Please, visit our website for further information: www.coriolis-pharma.com