Postdoctoral Scientist (m/w/d)
For a collaboration project with a large pharmaceutial company in the field of cell based medicinal products (CBMPs) and viral vectors.
2 year position, with option to be extended - Ref.PostDoc14
Coriolis Pharma, is a globally operating independent service provider for formulation research and development of (bio)pharmaceutical drugs (proteins, peptides, monoclonal antibodies, RNA/DNA etc.) and vaccines. An interdisciplinary team of highly qualified scientists with many years of experience in the development of (bio)pharmaceuticals supported by an expert scientific advisory board provides cutting-edge service and know-how related to the formulation development of biopharmaceuticals.
As a Postdoctoral Scientist you will work on the following tasks:
- Own research project in the field of analytical methods and workflows to support development of cell-based medicinal products (CBMPs) and viral vectors
- Project planning, project coordination, experimental work (evaluation and implementation of analytical methods), reporting, and communication within the project team
- Generate scientific output of the project (publications, posters, presentations) and participation at international conferences
- Guidance of Bachelor/Master students and interns
- PhD degree in pharmacy, pharmaceutical sciences, (bio)chemistry, chemical engineering, immunology, virology or related fied
- High interest in scientific work on a pharmaceutically relevant topic performed in a collaborative setting
- Experience in the field of CBMPs and/or viral vectors
- Experience in particle characterization
- Experience in handling, characterization and formulation of cells, virus and/or viral vectors
- Experience in working under biosafety level 2 (S2)
- Team player with strong motivation, inter-personal skills and excellent communication abilities
- Ability for critical thinking and implementation of scientific ideas into practice
What we offer you
As Postdoctoral Scientist, you will join a highly motivated, interdisciplinary team performing contract research and development for customers from the (bio)pharmaceutical industry worldwide.
We offer you diversified and challenging areas of responsibilities in our innovative company. We actively support your personal development and the realization of your own ideas, i.e. specialization on management or scientific tasks. Beyond that Coriolis offers a variety of benefits and team activities to its employees.
Please, visit our website for further information: www.coriolis-pharma.com