Postdoctoral Scientist (f/m)
2 year position - For an own research project in the field of formulation and process development of lyophilized (bio)pharmaceutical drugs
Coriolis Pharma, is a globally operating independent service provider for formulation research and development of (bio)pharmaceutical drugs (proteins, peptides, monoclonal antibodies, RNA/DNA etc.) and vaccines. An interdisciplinary team of highly qualified scientists with many years of experience in the development of (bio)pharmaceuticals supported by an expert scientific advisory board provides cutting-edge service and know-how related to the formulation development of biopharmaceuticals.
- Own research project in the field of formulation and process development of lyophilized (bio)pharmaceutical drugs
- Project planning, project coordination, experimental work, reporting, and communication
- Generate scientific output of the project (publications, posters, presentations) and participation at international conferences
- Support other project teams for the drug product development of (bio)pharmaceuticals
- PhD degree in pharmacy, pharmaceutical sciences, (bio)chemistry, chemical engineering or related field
- Experience in the field of development, optimization, scale-up and transfer of lyophilization processes for (bio)pharmaceutical drugs
- Experience in the field of protein formulation development and protein analytics
- Team player with strong motivation, inter-personal skills and excellent communication abilities
What we offer you
As Postdoctoral Scientist, you will join a highly motivated, interdisciplinary team performing contract research and development for customers from the (bio) pharmaceutical industry worldwide. Your project will focus on formulation and process development of lyophilized (bio)pharmaceutical drugs. The project is planned for 2 years with the option to be extended.
We offer you diversified and challenging areas of responsibilities in our innovative company. You’ll become part of a highly motivated, interdisciplinary team to work and share ideas with. We actively support your personal development (technical, scientific and personal skills) especially by training on relevant techniques for pharmaceutical freeze-drying and characterization of lyophilizates and (bio)pharmaceuticals. Beyond that Coriolis offers a variety of benefits and team activities to its employees
Please, visit our website for further information: www.coriolis-pharma.com