Postdoctoral Scientist (f/m)
2 year position - For a collaboration project with large pharmaceutical company in the field of protein analytics
Coriolis Pharma, is a globally operating independent service provider for formulation research and development of (bio)pharmaceutical drugs (proteins, peptides, monoclonal antibodies, RNA/DNA etc.) and vaccines. An interdisciplinary team of highly qualified scientists with many years of experience in the development of (bio)pharmaceuticals supported by an expert scientific advisory board provides cutting-edge service and know-how related to the formulation development of biopharmaceuticals.
- Own research project in the field of protein formulation science, with focus on innovative analytical methods for aggregate and particle characterization within biopharmaceutical formulations
- Project planning, project coordination, experimental work (evaluation and implementation of analytical methods), reporting, and communication within the project team
- Generate scientific output of the project (publications, posters, presentations) and participation at international conferences
- Guidance of Bachelor/Master students and interns
- PhD degree in biophysics, physics, engineering, pharmacy, pharmaceutical sciences, or related field
- Strong analytical background, with experience in analytical method development and/or development of analytical equipment and statistical data analysis
- Experience in the field of protein characterization (preferably aggregate and particle analysis)
- Team player with strong motivation, inter-personal skills and excellent communication abilities
What we offer you
As Postdoctoral Scientist, you will join a highly motivated, interdisciplinary team performing contract research and development for customers from the (bio) pharmaceutical industry worldwide. Your project will focus on innovative analytical approaches in the field of protein formulation science. The project is planned for 2 years with the option to be extended.
We offer you diversified and challenging areas of responsibilities in our innovative company. You’ll become part of a highly motivated, interdisciplinary team to work and share ideas with. We actively support your personal development (technical, scientific and personal skills) and the realization of your own ideas, i.e. specialization on management or scientific tasks. Beyond that Coriolis offers a variety of benefits and team activities to its employees.
Please, visit our website for further information: www.coriolis-pharma.com