PhD student (f/m/d)
Coriolis Pharma is a globally operating independent service provider for formulation research and development of (bio)pharmaceuticals, such as proteins, peptides, monoclonal antibodies, gene & cell therapy products and vaccines. An interdisciplinary team of highly qualified scientists with many years of experience in the development of (bio)pharmaceuticals supported by an expert scientific advisory board provides cutting-edge service and know-how related to the formulation development of biopharmaceuticals.
As a PhD student you will work on the following areas of responsibility:
- Joint research project in the field of protein formulation science, with focus on innovative analytical methods including protein aggregate and particle analysis
- PhD project planning, project coordination, experimental work (evaluation and implementation of innovative analytical methods), reporting, and communication within the project team
- Generate scientific output of the project (publications, posters, presentations, PhD thesis) and participation at international conferences
- Guidance of Bachelor/Master students and interns
- Master degree in biotechnology, biophysics, pharmacy, pharmaceutical sciences, or related field
- Strong analytical background, with experience in analytical method development and/or development of analytical equipment and statistical data analysis
- Personal interest in innovative analytical methods, including machine learning tools
- Team player with strong motivation, inter-personal skills and excellent communication abilities
What we offer you
As PhD student, you will join a highly motivated, interdisciplinary team performing contract research and development for clients from the (bio)pharmaceutical industry worldwide. Your project will focus on innovative analytical approaches in the field of protein formulation science.
We offer you diversified and challenging areas of responsibilities in our innovative company. We actively support your personal development (technical, scientific and personal skills). Beyond that Coriolis offers a variety of benefits and team activities to its employees.
Please, visit our website for further information: www.coriolis-pharma.com