PhD student (m/w/d)
Coriolis Pharma is a globally operating independent service provider for formulation research and development of (bio)pharmaceuticals, such as proteins, peptides, monoclonal antibodies, gene & cell therapy products and vaccines. An interdisciplinary team of highly qualified scientists with many years of experience in the development of (bio)pharmaceuticals supported by an expert scientific advisory board provides cutting-edge service and know-how related to the formulation development of biopharmaceutical, vaccines and ATMPs.
- PhD research project in collaboration with the Ludwig Maximilian University of Munich (LMU) in the field of innovative analytical method for biopharmaceutical drug products, with focus on Analytical Ultracentrifugation
- PhD project planning, project coordination, experimental work, reporting, and communication within the project teams
- Generate scientific output of the project (publications, posters, presentations, PhD thesis), including participation at international conferences
- Guidance of Bachelor/Master students and/or interns
- University degree in biochemistry, biophysics, pharmacy, pharmaceutical sciences, or related field
- Intrinsic motivation for independent scientific working and critical thinking
- Personal interest in innovative analytical methods and biophysical modelling by using statistical and mathematical tools
- Analytical background, with experience in method development and statistical data analysis is of advantage
- Team player with strong intrinsic motivation, inter-personal skills and excellent communication abilities
What we offer you
As PhD student, you will join a highly motivated, interdisciplinary team performing contract research and development for clients from the (bio)pharmaceutical industry worldwide. Your project will focus on innovative analytical approaches in the field of biopharmaceuticals and novel. We anticipate starting the PhD project latest by July 2021.
We offer you diversified and challenging areas of responsibilities. We actively support your personal development and the realization of your own ideas, e.g., specialization on management or scientific tasks.
Please, visit our website for further information: www.coriolis-pharma.com
We are looking forward to your application in English and for using our career website for your documents.