Protein Liquid Formulation and/or Lyophilization Development
Your chance for entry into research
Coriolis Pharma, is a globally operating independent service provider for formulation research and development of (bio)pharmaceutical drugs (proteins, peptides, monoclonal antibodies, RNA/DNA etc.) and vaccines. An interdisciplinary team of highly qualified scientists with many years of experience in the development of (bio)pharmaceuticals supported by an expert scientific advisory board provides cutting-edge service and know-how related to the formulation development of biopharmaceuticals.
As a Junior Scientist, you will join a highly motivated, interdisciplinary team performing contract research and development for customers from the (bio) pharmaceutical industry worldwide.
- Support project teams for the pharmaceutical drug product development of biopharmaceuticals
- Formulation development activities (e.g., preparation of liquid and/or freeze-dried samples for (pre)formulation study)
- Analytical characterization of liquid and/or freeze-dried samples with respect to quality attributes
- Perform data analysis, support of reporting activities
- Internal discussion of data within the project team
- Participation in meetings, also with our international customers
- System ownership of analytical equipment (e.g. maintenance activities)
- University degree in a related field (biotechnology, pharmacy, (bio)chemistry, chemical engineering, biology etc.)
- Preferably experience in the field of protein formulation (liquid or lyophilization products) and protein analytics
- Team player with strong motivation, inter-personal skills and excellent communication abilities
- Open for new ideas and tasks, high willingness to learn
What we offer you
We offer you diversified and challenging areas of responsibilities in our innovative company. As a Junior Scientist you’ll become part of a highly motivated, interdisciplinary team to work and share ideas with. We actively support your personal development (technical, scientific and personal skills) especially by training on relevant techniques for characterization of biopharmaceuticals. Beyond that Coriolis offers a variety of benefits and team activities to its employees.
Please, visit our website for further information: www.coriolis-pharma.com