For our headquarters in Munich - Martinsried, we are looking for a highly motivated and dedicated
Group Leader (w/m/d) Drug Product Development for Biopharmaceuticals
Coriolis Pharma, is a globally operating independent service provider for formulation research and development of (bio)pharmaceutical drugs (proteins, peptides, monoclonal antibodies, RNA/DNA etc.) and vaccines. An interdisciplinary team of highly qualified scientists with many years of experience in the development of (bio)pharmaceuticals supported by an expert scientific advisory board provides cutting-edge service and know-how related to the formulation development of (bio)pharmaceuticals.
- Lead a group of 8 – 12 direct reports, i.e., scientists with academic degree, working on client projects with focus on liquid formulation development and characterization of biopharmaceuticals and vaccines
- Ensure operational success of the group and associated team members
- Responsible for the successful execution of client projects within the group
- Responsible for the development of team members, i.e., creating a strategy for building up the group on a qualitative as well as quantitative level
- Responsible for performance appraisals and career development of the team members
- Work cooperatively alongside colleagues and key stakeholders across teams (e.g., Business Development, Contract Management, etc.)
- Maintain cutting edge scientific knowledge in biopharmaceutical formulation development and characterization technology
- Support the implemention of innovation and continuous improvement of the organization
- Responsible to ensure quality related regulations are implemented and followed in the group
- Master or equivalent, University degree in (bio)chemistry, biology, medical sciences pharmacy or related field, PhD beneficial
- 6+ years experience and in-depth knowledge in drug product development and regulatory requirements of biopharmaceuticals and/or vaccines
- Track record in leading teams in an interdisciplinary and international environment
- Leading by example, open for new ideas and tasks, can-do attitudes and hands on mentality
- Significant experiences as project manager with strong project management skills such as resource management, delegation and controlling, prioritization, risk management and coordination of mutidisciplinary project teams
- Team player with strong motivation and inter-personal skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and German
What we offer you
As a Group Leader, you will join a highly motivated, interdisciplinary team performing contract research and development for clients from the (bio)pharmaceutical industry worldwide. We offer you diversified and challenging areas of responsibilities in our innovative company. We actively support your personal development (technical, scientific and personal skills) especially by training on relevant techniques for characterization of (bio)pharmaceuticals. Beyond that Coriolis offers a variety of benefits and team activities to its employees.
The well-being and health of our employees is very important to us. Even in this current situation, we have a distinctive hygiene concept in addition to workplace health programs, which we consistently implement and further develop during the application process, as well as during onboarding and daily work.
Please, visit our website for further information: www.coriolis-pharma.com