Expert Scientist (f/m)
Analytical Ultracentrifugation (AUC)
Coriolis Pharma, is a globally operating independent service provider for formulation research and development of (bio)pharmaceutical drugs (proteins, peptides, monoclonal antibodies, RNA/DNA etc.) and vaccines. An interdisciplinary team of highly qualified scientists with many years of experience in the development of (bio)pharmaceuticals supported by an expert scientific advisory board provides cutting-edge service and know-how related to the formulation development of biopharmaceuticals.
- apply expert knowledge for AUC analysis and data interpretation of biological molecules (proteins, peptides, viruses, …)
- take over responsibility for Coriolis’ AUC facilities which operate multiple AUC instruments (Optima AUC, XL-I, and XL-A), and host our own data processing server for SEDFIT or UltraScan ensuring highest quality standards
- provide internal scientific consulting for AUC analysis to Coriolis scientists
- perform analytical service for our clients with a focus on AUC analysis
- be or develop towards a scientific expert on multiple analytical methods next to AUC, including structural analysis, (sub-)visible particle testing and Pharmacopoeia methods for the characterization of biological molecules
- be a trendsetter, drive innovation and further strengthen our analytical expertise with focus on AUC
- ensure that projects are executed with highest quality within given timelines and budget
- make sure that clients’ needs are met
- be the interface to other internal and external stakeholders (e.g. scientific board, business development, service providers)
- coordinate teams as project leader and advice teams members to reach the defined objectives
- advice and train personnel on data analysis and interpretation especially for AUC analysis
- University degree in biotechnology, pharmacy, (bio)chemistry, chemical engineering, biology or a related field; PhD preferred
- Profound expertise in the area of AUC is mandatory
- 5+ years of relevant working experience
- First experience in people management preferred
- Team player with strong motivation, inter-personal skills and excellent communication abilities
- Open for new ideas and tasks, high willingness to learn - hands on mentality
What we offer you
As Expert Scientist you will join a highly motivated, interdisciplinary team performing contract research and development for customers from the (bio) pharmaceutical industry worldwide.
We offer you diversified and challenging areas of responsibilities in our innovative company. We actively support your personal development (technical, scientific and personal skills) especially by training on relevant techniques for characterization of biopharmaceuticals. Beyond that Coriolis offers a variety of benefits and team activities to its employees.
Please, visit our website for further information: www.coriolis-pharma.com