Expert Scientist (fm) - liquid / lyophilized Formulation Development for Biopharmaceuticals
Coriolis Pharma, is a globally operating independent service provider for formulation research and development of (bio)pharmaceutical drugs (proteins, peptides, monoclonal antibodies, RNA/DNA etc.) and vaccines. An interdisciplinary team of highly qualified scientists with many years of experience in the development of (bio)pharmaceuticals supported by an expert scientific advisory board provides cutting-edge service and know-how related to the formulation development of biopharmaceuticals.
As Expert Scientist you are - together with your project team - responsible for the successful execution of research and development projects for our customers worldwide.
- Lead and manage projects for formulation development of biopharmaceuticals with highest quality within given timelines and budget
- Formulation development for liquid products / lyophilizates (from early stage formulations to commercial products)
- Be the interface to internal and external stakeholders (e.g., project team at Coriolis, project team at client, scientific board, business development, service providers)
- Project planning, execution, coordination, reporting and controlling
- Guide, manage and motivate your project team(s)
- University degree in a related field (pharmacy, (bio)chemistry, chemical engineering, biology, etc.)
- Profound expertise in the area of pharmaceutical formulation development is mandatory
- Strong project management skills are essential
- Hands-on mindset
- 5+ years of relevant working experience
- Team player with strong motivation, inter-personal skills and excellent communication abilities
- Open for new ideas and tasks, high willingness to learn
What we offer you
As Expert Scientist you will join a highly motivated, interdisciplinary team performing contract research and development for customers from the (bio) pharmaceutical industry worldwide. We offer you diversified and challenging areas of responsibilities in our innovative company. We actively support your personal development (technical, scientific and personal skills) especially by training on relevant techniques for characterization of biopharmaceuticals. Beyond that Coriolis offers a variety of benefits and team activities to its employees.
Please, visit our website for further information: www.coriolis-pharma.com