Expert Scientist (f/m) (Formulation) development of virus therapeutics
Coriolis Pharma, is a globally operating independent service provider for formulation research and development of (bio)pharmaceutical drugs (proteins, peptides, monoclonal antibodies, RNA/DNA etc.) and vaccines. An interdisciplinary team of highly qualified scientists with many years of experience in the development of (bio)pharmaceuticals supported by an expert scientific advisory board provides cutting-edge service and know-how related to the formulation development of biopharmaceuticals.
- Project management
- Plan, coordinate and execute development projects in the field of virus therapeutics (formulation, characterization) with highest quality within given timelines and budget
- Coordinate project teams consisting of scientific experts
- Be the interface to internal and external stakeholders (e.g., project team at Coriolis, project team at client, scientific board, business development, service providers)
- Scientific work
- Apply expert knowledge for the development and characterization of virus formulations (including viruses, viral vectors and vaccines)
- Establish protocols and perform virus formulation preparation
- Perform characterization of virus formulations by using cutting edge technology (e.g. nanoparticle tracking analysis, analytical ultracentrifugation, TEM, chromatography, FFF-MALS, cell-based assays…)
- Plan and execute real-time and accelerated stability and stress testing on virus formulations
- Be a trendsetter, drive innovation and further strengthen our analytical expertise with focus on virus formulations
- University degree in virology, biotechnology, pharmacy, (bio)chemistry, chemical engineering, biology or a related field; PhD preferred
- Qualification as Project Leader for Genetic Engineering Safety according to §15 GenTSV
- Profound expertise in the area of pharmaceutical formulation development is mandatory
- Hands-on mindset
- 5+ years of relevant working experience
- First experience in people management preferred
- Team player with strong motivation, inter-personal skills and excellent communication abilities
- Open for new ideas and tasks, high willingness to learn - hands on mentality
What we offer you
As Expert Scientist you will join a highly motivated, interdisciplinary team performing contract research and development for customers from the (bio)pharmaceutical industry worldwide.
We offer you diversified and challenging areas of responsibilities in our innovative company. We actively support your personal development (technical, scientific and personal skills) especially by training on relevant techniques for characterization of (bio)pharmaceuticals. Beyond that Coriolis offers a variety of benefits and team activities to its employees.
Please, visit our website for further information: www.coriolis-pharma.com