Data Visualization Specialist (f/m/d)
Coriolis Pharma, is a globally operating service provider and one of the world leaders in formulation research and development of (bio)pharmaceutical drugs and vaccines.
We revolutionize the development process of biopharmaceutical drugs by integrating innovative digital formulation approaches from drug development to commercial products. As a people and team oriented company with an interdisciplinary team of highly skilled scientists and an expert scientific advisory board, we provide cutting-edge services and tailor-made solutions for our clients.
What motivates us? Our motivation is to enable the development of innovative drugs by performing outstanding biopharmaceutical research to improve the quality of life for humankind.
In the Data Science Unit, we are implementing the scientific IT infrastructure to match our future ambitions within the field of data science. The solution includes a LIMS, automated data parsers for simple and analytical instruments, and a data visualization tool. As we are approaching the operational phase, we are now looking to hire a Data Visualization Specialist (f/m/d).
In the role, you will be responsible for making data from analytical instruments and the LIMS sample database available to scientists in Spotfire. You will help create analytical solutions to provide new insights into our instrument data, and by combining data sources you will help create predictions.
Your other tasks include:
- Designing, developing, and maintaining user-friendly data visualizations and dashboards using datasets from various data sources.
- Implement best practices to ensure dashboard design consistency for the best user experience across projects.
- Debugging applications, tracing code, and fixing bugs.
- Testing and documenting your code.
- Creating training material and delivering end-user training.
- Providing technical support to users on a daily basis.
- Manage access rights to dashboards based on roles and projects.
What you need to succeed
- Bachelor’s degree in statistics, math, engineering, business, or finance, along with at least two years of relevant experience
- Strong knowledge and hands-on experience with SQL
- Experience with installing, maintaining, and administering Spotfire or similar tool.
- Experience with database administration, SSIS, Confluence, and Jira Service Management is considered favorable but not a requirement.
As Data Visualization Specialist (f/m/d) you will join a highly motivated, international team on a journey towards a modern data-science infrastructure. We love new technologies and putting them in the hands of highly skilled scientists is what we strive for. The position offers diverse tasks, which ensure that no two days are alike as well as the unique opportunity to shape a rapidly growing scientific IT organization. We actively support your personal development; especially by training in relevant technologies and participation in conferences. Beyond that, Coriolis offers a variety of benefits – including flexible workhours – and team activities to its employees. We are located in the southern part of Munich and due to the nature of the job you are expected to work mostly on-site.
Coriolis Pharma is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from all qualified individuals regardless of ethnicity, sex, citizenship or gender identity, color, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, marital status, age or individual preferences. Different backgrounds, experiences and ideas push us further and raise the bar.
Due to the current events concerning the COVID-19 pandemic, Coriolis Pharma has implemented different measures to ensure the physical and mental health and safety of our employees (for example: air filter in offices, free masks and disinfectants, in-house antigen testing, flexible use of mobile working).
Thank you for your interest! We look forward to receiving your application documents. Please use our career portal exclusively for this purpose. We would like to support you from the very beginning to shape your development possibilities here at Coriolis.
Please, visit our website www.coriolis-pharma.com or contact us directly for further information.
We are looking forward to your application!