To reinforce and expand our team in Martinstied we are looking for
Junior Scientist – Biopharmaceutical Analytics
Coriolis Pharma is a globally operating independent service provider for formulation research and development of for a large variety of different (bio)pharmaceutical molecules, including proteins, peptides, nucleic acids, ATMPs, GMOs, vaccines and virus(-like) particles. An interdisciplinary team of highly qualified scientists with many years of experience in the development of (bio)pharmaceuticals supported by an expert scientific advisory board provides cutting-edge service and know-how related to the formulation development of biopharmaceuticals. At our company, we pursue one goal every day: the advancement of medicines to cure people. Our expanding company currently employs about 140 people at two sites.
- Apply expert knowledge and perform analytical analysis and data interpretation of biological molecules (proteins, peptides, viruses, etc.)
- Take over responsibility for analytical instruments and methods including biophysical characterization of biopharmaceuticals.
- Be or develop towards a scientific expert on multiple analytical methods, including Analytical Ultracentrifugation, structural analysis, (sub-)visible particle testing and Pharmacopoeial methods for the characterization of biological molecules
- Perform data analysis using our own data processing server for SEDFIT or UltraScan ensuring highest quality standards
- Provide internal scientific consulting for analytical systems to Coriolis Scientists
- Be a trendsetter, drive innovation and further strengthen our analytical expertise
- Perform analytical service for our clients and make sure that clients’ needs are met
- Coordinate teams as (deputy) project leader to reach the defined objectives
- Ensure that projects are executed with highest quality within given timelines and budget
- Be the interface to other internal and external stakeholders (e.g. scientific board, business development, service providers)
- University degree in biotechnology, pharmacy, pharmaceutical sciences, (bio)chemistry, chemical engineering, biology or related field
- Strong analytical background, with high affinity for instrumental analytics
- Experience in the field of Biopharmaceutical Analytics (.e.g chromatography, electrophoresis, spectroscopy)
- Team player with strong motivation, inter-personal skills and excellent communication abilities in English
What we offer you
As Junior Scientist (m/w/d) you are - together with the project team - responsible for the successful execution of research and development projects for our customers worldwide.
We offer you diversified and challenging areas of responsibilities in our innovative company. You’ll become part of a highly motivated, interdisciplinary team to work and share ideas with. We actively support your personal development (technical, scientific and personal skills) especially by training on relevant techniques for characterization of biopharmaceuticals. Beyond that Coriolis offers a variety of benefits and team activities to its employees.
Please, visit our website for further information: www.coriolis-pharma.com