To reinforce and expand our team in Martinstied we are looking for
(Junior) Scientist (m/f/d) – GMP (bio)analytics
Your chance for entry into research
Coriolis Pharma is a globally operating independent service provider for formulation research and development of for a large variety of different (bio)pharmaceutical molecules, including proteins, peptides, nucleic acids, ATMPs, GMOs, vaccines and virus(-like) particles. An interdisciplinary team of highly qualified scientists with many years of experience in the development of (bio)pharmaceuticals supported by an expert scientific advisory board provides cutting-edge service and know-how related to the formulation development of biopharmaceuticals. At our company, we pursue one goal every day: the advancement of medicines to cure people. Our expanding company currently employs about 140 people at two sites.
- Analytical characterization of Drug Substance and Drug Product in a GMP regulated environment by using multiple and innovative analytical techniques for analysis of biomolecules like proteins, peptides RNA/DNA and ATMPs
- Support in experimental planning, laboratory work, data analysis and reporting
- Internal discussion of data within the project team
- Taking over responsibility for qualified analytical equipment
- Support of project teams in qualification and validation activities of equipment and methods
- Participation in meetings, also with our international customers
- University degree in a pharmacy or a related field (biotechnology, (bio)chemistry, chemical engineering, biology etc.) – PhD preferred
- Ideally work experience in (bio)drug analysis (e.g. HPLC, LO, MFI, qPCR, TCID50, UV) as well as GMP experience in a QC laboratory
- Team player with strong motivation, inter-personal skills and excellent communication abilities
- Open for new ideas and tasks, high willingness to learn
What we offer you
As (Junior) Scientist - GMP (bio)analytics (m/f/d) you are - together with the project team - responsible for the successful execution of research and development projects for our customers worldwide.
We offer you diversified and challenging areas of responsibilities in our innovative company. You’ll become part of a highly motivated, interdisciplinary team to work and share ideas with. We actively support your personal development (technical, scientific and personal skills) especially by training on relevant techniques for characterization of biopharmaceuticals. Beyond that Coriolis offers a variety of benefits and team activities to its employees.
Please, visit our website for further information: www.coriolis-pharma.com